SIP Trunking for ENTERPRISE / SMALL BUSINESS
One of the largest problems with Small Businesses is have limited access to local telephone numbers from local phone companies!
VoIP has changed the way we used to get telephone services. With lot more options and features VoIP and SIP Trunking enables businesses to create global presence with minimum expenditure.
Switch to SIP Trunking for your Telephone Needs and watch your business grow.
Why to Use DIDForSale SIP Trunking for your Business Telephone System:
Buy What you Need: SIP Trunking enables your business to reduce costs and simplify management by combining voice and Internet access over a single Internet connection using your existing VoIP IP PBX system. With DIDForSale SIP service, you purchase only the trunks you need based on the maximum number of concurrent calls your business requires at all locations. SIP Trunks are significantly less expensive than traditional telephone lines, thus helping businesses reduce telephone costs significantly.
Larger Coverage: Didforsale offers SIP Trunk and local access numbers all over US, UK and Canada. Unlike your local telephone company where you can get telephone numbers only from Local NPA NXX, now you can get Telephone Numbers anywhere in US, UK and Canada. You can run a local number from Florida and connect the call to your office in California.
Single SIP Trunk: For large company where you have multiple locations, with traditional telephony you need to get telephone lines for each location and manage separate telephone bills. With DIDForSale you can have one pool of SIP Trunk for all your offices. We can route the call for each Voip DID Number to different PBX’s in each location or send all VoIP calls to your central VoIP PBX system.
Local Access Number: DIDForSale’s local numbers can promote your business in Texas and offer the convenience of making local calls. Using local numbers in South Texas helps your business increase its reach and customer base while maintaining and improving customer service and satisfaction.
Virtual Telephone Number: With our SIP trunk you can get as many virtual numbers as you want. All the numbers will be linked with your SIP trunk and call will be sent to your PBX on the same pool of SIP trunks.
Benefits of DIDForSale SIP Trunking:
- Reduce costs: No need to purchase separate telephone lines for each location, leverage the benefit of your existing IP PBX investment. Purchase only the trunks you need. You can always increase and decrease the capacity based on your needs.
- Use a single, nationwide VoIP Service provider: With more than 11,000 rate centers DIDForSale offers one of the largest coverage in the country, enabling you to choose a single SIP provider for all of your VoIP Telephone needs.
- Try Before you Buy: We are so confident that we let you try our VoIP and SIP Trunking for free, no credit card require. You have nothing to lose.
- Unlimited Calling: With our Unlimited SIP Trunk you can make unlimited calls to US and Canada
Additional SIP Trunking benefits for large businesses with multiple location:
- Increase Efficiency: Share idle SIP Trunk capacity between all locations with Enterprise Level SIP Trunking. Example Most traffic come in the morning, You can hit peak in Eastcoast while people in West are still sleeping, traffic in east will decrease while traffic start increasing in west.
- Free Long Distance Calling: Make unlimited free on-net calling between all locations using Enterprise SIP Trunking services. With our Unlimited SIP Trunk you can make unlimited calls to US and Canada.
- Consolidating Vendors and SIP Trunking: Enterprises with SIP Trunking at multiple locations benefits by eliminating the need to deal with multiple vendors for support, billing and additional services.
Our Network and Compatibility:
We have fully redundant systems and networks which provide you the highest level of VoIP Service availability. Also DIDForSale use multiple vendors all across USA, so even if there is problem with any vendor, we can always transfers you lines to different vendor.
DIDForSale SIP Trunking solutions are fully functions with leading IP PBX vendors and any opensource PBX system. Our Engineers will work with you throughout the installation process to test every new PBX and ensure everything works flawlessly. Remember “Try before your buy”. So you are at no risk.
What is SIP trunking: Sip Trunking is a Voice over Internet Protocol and streaming media service based on the Session Initiation Protocol by which Internet telephony service providers deliver telephone services to customers equipped with SIP-based PBX..
What is DID Number: (Direct inward dialing numbers) is a virtual telephone numbers that allow you to route calls to your PBX and existing telephone lines. DIDs (also know as DDI in Europe) were developed in order to be able to assign direct number to each employee on existing telephone lines.
What is VoIP: VoIP is an acronyme for VoIP Over Internet, or in common terms phone service over internet. VoIP require you to have reasonable quality internet connection to get phone service delivered through internet.