DIDForSale leader in Origination and Termination SIP trunking services, offers the largest Covergae in US, UK and Canada, now offers E911 service for the DIDs purchased through us.
Here are easy steps to enable E911 to your DIDs
- E911 service is available only in USA and Canada.
- Login in your webportal at www.didforsale.com
- Click on “Add e911 Service”
- You will see the list all your VoIP DIDs, assigned to your SIP trunk. Select the VoIP DID you want to enable E911.
- E911 service must be enabled for each DID.
- Select the DID, Accept Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in your Name and US or Canada Address.
- Click on Confirm.
How to Verify if your E911 is active and Verify your address.
- Make sure termination is enable for your IP address to accept calls from DIDForSale. com.
- To check the Address Dial 922. Caller ID must be the DID for which 911 has been enabled in previous step.
- You should hear your address if E911 is active on your number.
- You can also dial 911 to talk to Emergency Help line. Make sure you do not hang up the call and talk to the person and let them know you you are testing the service and confirm the address they received.
Feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns.
WholeSale SIP Trunk Provider