Why Choose Our SIP Trunks for
your Financial Organization?
Security: Bank-level security for all communication channels.
Reliability: 24/7 uptime with redundant systems for uninterrupted service.
Scalability: Seamless scalability for growing business needs.
What is SIP Trunking?
How SIP Trunking works?
How SIP Trunking works?
SIP stands for Session Initiated Protocol. Trunking is a technology that lets businesses transmit voice and other communication services over the internet using the SIP protocol. It acts as a virtual link between a company’s phone system (PBX) and either the traditional phone network (PSTN) or an Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP). Instead of relying on physical phone lines, as was done traditionally, SIP Trunking offers a more adaptable and scalable solution. This technology facilitates voice and multimedia communication over the internet, leading to more efficient and cost-effective business communication.
Benefits of DIDforSale
- Cost-Efficiency: Financial institutions can benefit from cost-effective communication solutions, reducing expenses associated with traditional phone lines. No need to purchase separate local telephone lines for each location.
- Scalability for Business Growth: SIP services enable easy scalability, accommodating the evolving needs of financial organizations as they expand, ensuring a flexible and adaptive communication infrastructure.
- Flexible Communication Options: Our SIP services support various communication modes, including voice and multimedia, offering flexibility for tailored interactions within the financial sector.
- Global Presence without Physical Constraints: Financial entities can establish a global presence without the need for physical infrastructure at each location, leveraging the geographic flexibility provided by SIP services.
- Use a single, nationwide VoIP Service provider: With more than 11,000 rate centers DIDForSale offers one of the largest coverage in the country, enabling you to choose a single SIP Trunk provider for all of your VoIP Telephone needs.
Additional SIP Trunking benefits for large businesses with multiple location:
- Increase Efficiency: Share idle SIP Trunk capacity between multiple call centers at all locations. Example; if your call center on east coast and it is busy in the morning while people west are still sleeping, unused capacity in the ‘west can be used for east and vice versa.
- Unlimited inbound calling: With DIDForSale SIP Trunks you can get unlimited minutes for all inbound calls and never pay minute. For outbound calls we have special whole sale pricing for call centers.
- Consolidating Vendors and SIP Trunking: Call Centers at multiple locations benefits by eliminating the need to deal with multiple vendors for support, billing and additional services.
Our Network and Compatibility:
We have fully redundant systems and networks which provide you the highest level of VoIP Service availability. Our network is designed to handle large number of simultaneous calls per second. At DIDForSale we use multiple vendors all across USA, so even if there is problem with any vendor, we can always transfer your lines to different vendor.
DIDForSale SIP Trunking solutions are fully functional with any SIP Based Call Center system. Our engineers will work with you throughout the installation process to ensure everything works flawlessly. remember “Try before your buy”. So you are at no risk.
What is SIP trunking:
SIP Trunking is a Voice over Internet Protocol and streaming media service based on the Session Initiation Protocol by which Internet telephony service providers deliver telephone services to customers equipped with SIP-based PBX. One SIP trunk means one simultaneous call. For 100 simultaneous calls you need 100 SIP Trunks.
What is DID Number:
(Direct inward dialing numbers) DID number is virtual telephone number that allow you to route calls to your PBX and existing telephone lines. DIDs (also known as DDI in Europe) were developed in order to be able to assign direct number to each employee on existing telephone lines.
What is VOIP:
VOIP is an acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol, or in more common terms phone service over the Internet. If you have a reasonable quality of internet connection you can get phone service delivered through your Internet connection instead of from your local phone company.