SIP Trunking for Resellers
Sell with confidence!
Joining hands with DIDforSale gives you an ability to provide unmatched SIP solution to your clients. Our platform makes it easy to become a SIP Trunking Reseller.
- Choose the reseller program that best fits your business model.
- Sell with nations #1 SIP Trunk Provider with zero investment.
- Get access to Redundant Network.
- Provide high Quality of Service with flexible pricing options.
- Top of the line technical support team to guide through.
- Fast and easy number portability.
- Out of the box SIP solution for you and your clients.
- Scales with your business.
- Integrate with best-in-class IP PBX’s and VoIP Phones
- SMS enabled phone numbers for comprehensive communication solution.
Build a stronger Brand
Some of our Program Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to sign a contract to start using DIDforSale?
NO. there is no contract that you will need to sign to start using our service. You can open account anytime you wish and its free. You will only be required to pay when you decide on using the service.
What forms of Payment do you accept?
With a flexible and secure payment gateways we allow our users to pay via Paypal or Credit Card. We support AMEX, VISA and Master Card.
If I switch from an existing provider do I loose my phone numbers?
Absolutely NOT. Typically when you switch services you submit a port request with us. This port request is your initiation of transferring existing from numbers from your current provider to DIDforSale.
What are channels?
A channel is a virtual phone line or virtual connection between your equipment and ours that allows a single phone call to pass through. If you have multiples channels, you can have multiple calls at the same time. All our phone numbers come standard with 20 simultaneous channels.
How do I submit a port order?
To submit a port order with DIDforSale you will need following:
- List of all the phone numbers that you need to port. You can submit the order through user portal by entering the phone numbers or by submitting a .txt, .xls or .csv files
- Include the copies of bill from current provider for each phone number that you are porting.
- In you are porting numbers from multiple providers then please submit separate port request for each provider adnd include bills from respective providers for the phone numbers included in the port order.
How does monthly billing work?
DIDforSale is a prepaid service. With that being said your account always needs to have positive balance in order for you to be able to leverage our service. To avoid any service interruptions you can set low balance alerts through customer portal or set your account for auto refills. Auto refills can be set so that the balance can be added to your account once the available funds fall below the minimum set amount. You can also set auto refill amount.