What is SIP Trunk Reselling?
- IT consultants or technology service providers looking to expand their offerings
- Entrepreneurs interested in starting their own business selling SIP trunking services
- Telecommunications resellers looking to add SIP trunking to their product lineup
- Managed service providers (MSPs) looking to offer voice services to their clients
- VoIP solution providers looking to offer SIP trunking services as an add-on to their existing product suite
- Companies looking to monetize unused bandwidth by reselling SIP trunks
- Resellers of other communication services, such as SMS messaging or video conferencing, looking to expand into SIP trunking
- Existing resellers of traditional phone systems looking to move into SIP trunking as a more cost-effective and scalable solution for their clients
Who Can become SIP Trunk reseller?
What do you need to start Reselling SIP Trunks?
To start reselling SIP trunks, you typically need the following:
- A reseller account with a SIP trunk provider that offers a reseller program.
- A basic understanding of SIP trunking and how it works.
- A sales and marketing strategy to promote and sell SIP trunking services to potential clients.
- Technical support capabilities to help clients set up and manage their SIP trunking accounts.
- Access to reliable internet and network infrastructure to provide SIP trunking services to clients.
- A billing system to manage client accounts and billing.
Depending on the SIP trunk provider’s requirements, you may also need to have a certain level of technical expertise or purchase a minimum volume of SIP trunks to qualify for their reseller program. Learn More about SIP Trunk Reseller Platform
- Find the perfect reseller program to fit your business model.
- Join the nation’s top SIP trunk provider with zero investment required.
- Access our redundant network for top-quality service.
- Provide unbeatable Quality of Service with flexible pricing options.
- Benefit from our expert technical support team to guide you every step of the way.
- Enjoy fast and easy number portability to our platform.
- Get an out-of-the-box SIP solution for you and your clients.
- Scale up or down as your business demands.
- Seamlessly integrate with best-in-class IP PBX’s and VoIP phones.
- Leverage SMS-enabled phone numbers for a comprehensive communication solution.
Why to Choose DIDforSale SIP Trunks?
Some of our Program Benefits
Experience the confidence of reselling high-quality SIP Trunking solutions with us
By partnering with us, you can confidently provide top-quality SIP Trunking solutions to your clients without investing in expensive network infrastructure or technical expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to sign a contract to start using DIDforSale?
There is no contract that you will need to sign to start using our service. You can open account anytime you wish and it’s free. You will only be required to pay when you decide on using the service.
If I switch from an existing provider do I lose my phone numbers?
Absolutely not. Typically when you switch services you submit a port request with us. This port request is your initiation of transferring existing from numbers from your current provider to DIDforSale.
How do I submit a port order?
To submit a port order with DIDforSale you will need following:
- List of the entire phone numbers that you need to port. You can submit the order through user portal by entering the phone numbers or by submitting a .txt, .xls or .csv files
- Include the copies of bill from current provider for each phone number that you are porting.
- In you are porting numbers from multiple providers then please submit separate port request for each provider and include bills from respective providers for the phone numbers included in the port order.
What forms of Payment do you accept?
With flexible and secure payment gateways we allow our users to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. We support AMEX, VISA and Master Card.
What are channels?
A channel is a virtual phone line or virtual connection between your equipment and ours that allows a single phone call to pass through. If you have multiples channels, you can have multiple calls at the same time. All our phone numbers come standard with 20 simultaneous channels.
How does monthly billing work?
DIDforSale is a prepaid service. With that being said your account always needs to have positive balance in order for you to be able to leverage our service. To avoid any service interruptions you can set low balance alerts through customer portal or set your account for auto refills. Auto refills can be set so that the balance can be added to your account once the available funds fall below the minimum set amount. You can also set auto refill amount.