Is your business required to carry work operations from home?
With Coronavirus (Covid-19) spreading throughout the United States, more businesses are having their employees work remotely. As you are working on putting a remote work strategy in place, DIDforSale is prepared to help your business continue to operate seamlessly from your home.
How we are prepared to handle remote operations?
- Our team is geographically diversified and we are equipped to meet any demand.
- We have enough resources in places to meet any extra traffic that can be generated because of working remotely.
- All our services and systems are regularly monitored to ensure all the operations are running smoothly.
- All our services are available to our staff via a secured login.
- We are well equipped to provide uninterrupted support to our clients.
Do you manage your PBX?
Requirement checklist to work remotely:-
- To access the office phone remotely.
- SIP gateway should be accessible to all the networks.
- Provide access to mobile softphones that can connect to your SIP gateways from any network.
- Or softphone client for PC or MAC
- Or they can carry their office phone at home and it should be able to register on your SIP gateway remotely.
- Or Use Call Forwarding to forward calls to personal/cell phone and manage incoming calls from anywhere
If your business is not equipped with the recommended options, then consider migrating to Cebod Telecom!
- Learn more about Cebod Telecom
- Does Cebod Telecom Provide all the tools to work remotely?
Yes, Cebod Telecom is a great option for remote employees and multi-site offices.
- How long will the migration take?
You will be ready in hours.
- Will it interrupt my existing business operations?
If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
Why to manage a phone system
when you can get for free.
Maximizing Business Efficiency with an SMS Enabled Phone Number
How to Build and Maintain a Loyal Customer Base as a VoIP Reseller
How to Build and Maintain a Loyal Customer Base as a VoIP Reseller If you're a VoIP reseller, building and maintaining a loyal customer base is crucial to the success of your business. Not only does it help you generate a steady stream of revenue, but it also enhances...