Is your business required to carry work operations from home?
With Coronavirus (Covid-19) spreading throughout the United States, more businesses are having their employees work remotely. As you are working on putting a remote work strategy in place, DIDforSale is prepared to help your business continue to operate seamlessly from your home.
How we are prepared to handle remote operations?
- Our team is geographically diversified and we are equipped to meet any demand.
- We have enough resources in places to meet any extra traffic that can be generated because of working remotely.
- All our services and systems are regularly monitored to ensure all the operations are running smoothly.
- All our services are available to our staff via a secured login.
- We are well equipped to provide uninterrupted support to our clients.
Do you manage your PBX?
Requirement checklist to work remotely:-
- To access the office phone remotely.
- SIP gateway should be accessible to all the networks.
- Provide access to mobile softphones that can connect to your SIP gateways from any network.
- Or softphone client for PC or MAC
- Or they can carry their office phone at home and it should be able to register on your SIP gateway remotely.
- Or Use Call Forwarding to forward calls to personal/cell phone and manage incoming calls from anywhere
If your business is not equipped with the recommended options, then consider migrating to Cebod Telecom!
- Learn more about Cebod Telecom
- Does Cebod Telecom Provide all the tools to work remotely?
Yes, Cebod Telecom is a great option for remote employees and multi-site offices.
- How long will the migration take?
You will be ready in hours.
- Will it interrupt my existing business operations?
If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
Why to manage a phone system
when you can get for free.
Switching to SIP?Special Intro Offer FREE First MonthWhy Are Businesses Switching to SIP? You must be trying to find out the business telephony system. Your checklist should come down to selecting between two core options, SIP and PRI. Which one is best for your...
Pay As You GoSpecial Intro Offer FREE First MonthFree SIPTrunks, Pay as You Go!. No matter your existing PBX service, it is upgradable to receive voice calls over the internet or VoIP using a SIP trunk gateway. We provide compatibility with all leading PBX providers...