ONLINE FAX SERVICE
NO FAX MACHINE? NO WORRIES
SEND & RECEIVE FAX THROUGH EMAIL
DIDforSale’s Online fax is designed for its clients to conveniently send and receive fax online. With just a few simple clicks you can now send and receive faxes from anywhere without having access to physical fax machine. No technical skills required, No training required its as simple as sending an email with attachment!
What are Benefits of Online Fax?
How do I get started?
- Start off by creating an account on DIDforSale
- In you already have an account then follow steps here:
- SEND FAX
- Login to your DIDforSale account.
- Go to Product ⇒ Fax Emails
- Click on Add New Fax Email.
- Go to Create New Fax Email page enter the email address (this will be activated for sending the fax) and enter the Phone Number (to be used as Fax number).
- Click Add to save the changes.
- Go to the email account dashboard and compose a new email. Format is:
in the format fromfaxnumber is the phone number from which fax is going out and
tonumber is the fax number where the fax will be sent.
Here is an example file: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can attach .pdf or .doc files to your fax
- RECEIVE FAX
- In your portal go to Product ⇒ DID Configs
- Click on Fax DID.
- On Manage Routing, select eFax from SELECT YOUR CONFIGURATION drop down.
- On the second drop down choose Select Email & enter your email.
- Click Save to apply changes.
- SEND FAX
Can my employees use online fax?
YES, your employees can use Online fax service. And to be able to do so they don’t need to have an account with DIDforSale. Instead you will need to authorize their email account and assign a fax/phone number that they can use to send & receive fax.
DIDforSale Obtains Microsoft Skype for Business Certification TUSTIN, Calif., May 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DIDforSale, a leading provider of business communication solutions in the US, announced today its Skype for Business certification as a SIP trunk provider....read more
Choose the Best SIP Trunk Provider for Your Grandstream IP PBX and Phones Do you have a Grandstream IP PBX system? Then you need to think about your SIP trunk provider. Don’t just opt for the cheapest option available because the chances are, you’re not going to...read more
Guide to SMS Compliance. SMS marketing is one of the most effective types of marketing around. An SMS message has an open rate of 98%, when compared to 20% with an email. But before you start sending SMS text campaigns, you need to make sure that you’re compliant...read more
How to Buy a Tollfree Number? Do you want to buy a tollfree number? You may have heard that a vanity toll free number could help with boosting your business. From 2015 to 2018, the number of toll free numbers for small business has increased by around 10,000 in...read more
Visit SIP Trunking Pricing to see which plan suits your business!With so many options to pick from it can often be hard to decide what’s best.
Our plans have been packaged together to give you optimum output.