ONLINE FAX SERVICE
NO FAX MACHINE? NO WORRIES
SEND & RECEIVE FAX THROUGH EMAIL
DIDforSale’s Online fax is designed for its clients to conveniently send and receive fax online. With just a few simple clicks you can now send and receive faxes from anywhere without having access to physical fax machine. No technical skills required, No training required its as simple as sending an email with attachment!
What are Benefits of Online Fax?
How do I get started?
- Start off by creating an account on DIDforSale
- In you already have an account then follow steps here:
- SEND FAX
- Login to your DIDforSale account.
- Go to Product ⇒ Fax Emails
- Click on Add New Fax Email.
- Go to Create New Fax Email page enter the email address (this will be activated for sending the fax) and enter the Phone Number (to be used as Fax number).
- Click Add to save the changes.
- Go to the email account dashboard and compose a new email. Format is:
in the format fromfaxnumber is the phone number from which fax is going out and
tonumber is the fax number where the fax will be sent.
Here is an example file: email@example.com
- You can attach .pdf or .doc files to your fax
- RECEIVE FAX
- In your portal go to Product ⇒ DID Configs
- Click on Fax DID.
- On Manage Routing, select eFax from SELECT YOUR CONFIGURATION drop down.
- On the second drop down choose Select Email & enter your email.
- Click Save to apply changes.
- SEND FAX
Can my employees use online fax?
YES, your employees can use Online fax service. And to be able to do so they don’t need to have an account with DIDforSale. Instead you will need to authorize their email account and assign a fax/phone number that they can use to send & receive fax.
How to Buy a Tollfree Number? Do you want to buy a tollfree number? You may have heard that a vanity toll free number could help with boosting your business. From 2015 to 2018, the number of toll free numbers for small business has increased by around 10,000 in...read more
SIP Trunk Cost Comparison SIP trunking is an extremely popular option for any business communication system. Session Initiation Protocol, as it’s formally known, offers a way to setup communication sessions in real-time over an IP network. Basically, SIP trunking...read more
Do's and Dont's of Choosing the right SIP Trunk Provider ! SIP trunking is one of the best alternatives to the traditional telephone systems we’ve all grown up with. In a nutshell, it’s a system that allows you to make affordable calls across the world using your...read more
Why VoIP Phone System is better choice for businesses? Having a phone is a must for any business small or large, new or old. Traditionally office phone numbers were just a medium for business to business or business to consumer voice interactions. But entry of VoIP in...read more
Visit SIP Trunking Pricing to see which plan suits your business!With so many options to pick from it can often be hard to decide what’s best.
Our plans have been packaged together to give you optimum output.