ONLINE FAX SERVICE
NO FAX MACHINE? NO WORRIES
SEND & RECEIVE FAX THROUGH EMAIL
DIDforSale’s Online fax is designed for its clients to conveniently send and receive fax online. With just a few simple clicks you can now send and receive faxes from anywhere without having access to physical fax machine. No technical skills required, No training required its as simple as sending an email with attachment!
What are Benefits of Online Fax?
How do I get started?
- Start off by creating an account on DIDforSale
- In you already have an account then follow steps here:
- SEND FAX
- Login to your DIDforSale account.
- Go to Product ⇒ Fax Emails
- Click on Add New Fax Email.
- Go to Create New Fax Email page enter the email address (this will be activated for sending the fax) and enter the Phone Number (to be used as Fax number).
- Click Add to save the changes.
- Go to the email account dashboard and compose a new email. Format is:
in the format fromfaxnumber is the phone number from which fax is going out and
tonumber is the fax number where the fax will be sent.
Here is an example file: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can attach .pdf or .doc files to your fax
- RECEIVE FAX
- In your portal go to Product ⇒ DID Configs
- Click on Fax DID.
- On Manage Routing, select eFax from SELECT YOUR CONFIGURATION drop down.
- On the second drop down choose Select Email & enter your email.
- Click Save to apply changes.
- SEND FAX
Can my employees use online fax?
YES, your employees can use Online fax service. And to be able to do so they don’t need to have an account with DIDforSale. Instead you will need to authorize their email account and assign a fax/phone number that they can use to send & receive fax.
Schedule a Demo WHITE LABEL SOLUTIONWhy Should You Consider White Label VoIP Now?Recent times have witnessed a rapid growth in VoIP telephony. In 2020, the global VoIP market was worth $82,560,000. What's more, the projected growth rate for VoIP estimates that by the...
Pay As You GoSpecial Intro Offer FREE First MonthFree SIPTrunks, Pay as You Go!. No matter your existing PBX service, it is upgradable to receive voice calls over the internet or VoIP using a SIP trunk gateway. We provide compatibility with all leading PBX providers...
Visit SIP Trunking Pricing to see which plan suits your business!
Our plans have been packaged together to give you optimum output.