DIDForSale is happy to introduce a new feature which will enable its user to send/receive Fax via email. This will help individuals and give resellers the capability to allow anyone to send/receive fax via using just an email address.
- Easy setup.
- As simple as sending or receiving an email.
- Having an account with us is not mandatory for your clients. Once you authorize their email address and assign a Fax DID, they are ready to use the service right away.
- Login to your DIDforSale account.
- Go to section Product ⇒ Fax Emails & click on Add New Fax Email.
- On Create New Fax Email page enter the email address (which needs to be activated for sending the fax) and enter the DID (which will be used as Fax number).
- Click Add to save the changes.
Now go to the email account dashboard and compose a new email in the format below. Attach your document in PDF (.pdf) or Microsoft Word Document (.docx) format.
In above example, we are sending the fax from DID 1-949-471-0101 to another fax number 1-949-269-0449 from the email account activated for eFax.
- Go to section Product ⇒ DID Configs & click on Fax DID to manage routing page.
- On Manage Routing page, select eFax from SELECT YOUR CONFIGURATION dropdown.
- On the second dropdown choose option Select Email & enter your email.
- Click Save to apply changes.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-930-0360 for any query.