Send & Receive Fax via Email
- Easy setup.
- As simple as sending or receiving an email.
- Having an account with us is not mandatory for your clients. Once you authorize their email address and assign a Fax DID, they are ready to use the service right away.
- Login to your DIDforSale account.
- Go to section Product ⇒ Fax Emails & click on Add New Fax Email.
- On Create New Fax Email page enter the email address (which needs to be activated for sending the fax) and enter the DID (which will be used as Fax number).
- Click Add to save the changes.
Now go to the email account dashboard and compose a new email in the format below. Attach your document in PDF (.pdf) or Microsoft Word Document (.docx) format.
In above example, we are sending the fax from DID 1-949-471-0101 to another fax number 1-949-269-0449 from the email account activated for eFax.
- Go to section Product ⇒ DID Configs & click on Fax DID to manage routing page.
- On Manage Routing page, select eFax from SELECT YOUR CONFIGURATION dropdown.
- On the second dropdown choose option Select Email & enter your email.
- Click Save to apply changes.
How to Buy a Tollfree Number? Do you want to buy a tollfree number? You may have heard that a vanity toll free number could help with boosting your business. From 2015 to 2018, the number of toll free numbers for small business has increased by around 10,000 in...read more
SIP Trunk Cost Comparison SIP trunking is an extremely popular option for any business communication system. Session Initiation Protocol, as it’s formally known, offers a way to setup communication sessions in real-time over an IP network. Basically, SIP trunking...read more
Visit SIP Trunking Pricing to see which plan suits your business!With so many options to pick from it can often be hard to decide what’s best.
Our plans have been packaged together to give you optimum output.