SMS VIA EMAIL – RECEIVING, REPLYING & SENDING
DIDForSale’s new feature will enable its user to receive, reply & send SMS via email. This will give individuals and resellers the capability to allow anyone to receive, reply & send SMS by using an email address.
- Easy setup.
- As simple as sending or receiving an email.
- Having an account with us is not mandatory for your clients to receive the SMS. Once you associate their email address and assign a SMS DID, they are ready to use the service right away.
- Login to your DIDforSale account.
- Go to section Product ⇒ SMS. Select the DID and from drop-down select option Activate SMS & hit apply.
SMS Forwarding/Incoming Setup
- Go to section Product ⇒ SMS. Select the DID and from drop-down select option Update SMS Forwarding and hit apply.
- On next page, select option Email and enter the email address you wish to use for receiving, replying & sending SMS.
- Click Confirm.
All your incoming SMS will be forwarded to the email associated with you DID. You can also check SMS record in section Reporting ⇒ SMS.
Replying to SMS
To reply to any incoming SMS from your email you need to click the Reply option from email and it will automatically set the recipient address. Type the message you wish to send and click send
Note: Please avoid using signature from email account as it may corrupt the SMS.
For sending SMS you need to compose an email with following parameters.
|Subject (xxxxxxxxxx = DID)||SMS [1xxxxxxxxxx]|
|Message||Your text message.|
In above example, we are sending SMS to number 1-949-471-0101 using DID 1-949-930-0360 from the email account associated with number 949-930-0360.
Always use 11 digits number format. 1xxxxxxxxxx.
Do not use this feature for bulk SMSing or promotional purposes.
Always make sure the recipient address & email subject are in correct format before sending the email.
How can you be one?Start RESELLING With US Step by step guide to become a VoIP Reseller. With the recent shift in how businesses are carrying their day to day business, telecom has become an integral part of any organization. Traditional landline systems are not only...
White label VoIP is a platform allows you to become your own VoIP provider. You Market, Quote, Sell & Invoice under your brand umbrella.
Is your team ready to manage business operations remotely? We are fully equipped to provide uninterrupted support to our clients.
Visit SIP Trunking Pricing to see which plan suits your business!
Our plans have been packaged together to give you optimum output.